Subject: Re: Tax, Legal, Regulatory and Accounting Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 03:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Lara:
I would very much like to attend but have a meeting scheduled that day with 
Chris Calger (ENA) and the CEO and CFO of Sempra Energy (we're trying to do a 
deal with them).   That's a date that I can't change.  I can meet on Nov. 
3rd, or Nov. 7-9.  Hope it's possible to re-arrange

Best,
Jeff

	Lara Leibman
	10/20/2000 07:41 AM
		 
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Mike 
Dahlke/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Sue Nord/NA/Enron@Enron, Donald Lassere/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
		 Subject: Tax, Legal, Regulatory and Accounting Meeting

Jeff and Mike,

Our first meeting has been scheduled to take place on November 2nd.  The 
meeting will probably last half a day and will begin around 1pm.  Please let 
me if you plan to attend.  Thanks and have a great weekend.

Regards,
Lara