Subject: Re: Tax, Legal, Regulatory and Accounting Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 09:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

No sweat.  Not a problem.  Summary will do fine.  Let's definitely try to 
coordinate for the next meeting.  You have a great weekend, too.

Best,
Jeff

	Lara Leibman
	10/20/2000 04:20 PM
		
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Sue Nord/NA/Enron@Enron, Donald Lassere/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
		 Subject: Re: Tax, Legal, Regulatory and Accounting Meeting

Jeff,

Unfortunately, we have to keep the date as scheduled.  I am very sorry.  
Hopefully, the next meeting will work better for your schedule and we will 
have a better opportunity to give our preferences for dates.  This time 
round, tax sort of took the lead.  Also, I promise to provide a summary 
afterwards.

Hope you have a great weekend.

Lara

	Jeff Dasovich
	Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
	10/20/2000 11:34 AM
		
		 To: Lara Leibman/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Donald Lassere/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Sue 
Nord/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Re: Tax, Legal, Regulatory and Accounting Meeting

Good idea.  Unfortunately, I'll be sitting in an office in S.D. with Sempra 
execs.  My apologies.  But since this is likely to be ongoing, preference 
would be to participate in the "first" meeting.

	Lara Leibman
	10/20/2000 11:14 AM
		
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Sue Nord/NA/Enron@Enron, Donald Lassere/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
		 Subject: Re: Tax, Legal, Regulatory and Accounting Meeting

Jeff,

Could you possibly call in? We could arrange for a dial-in number in that 
case.  I know that we arranged that date with tax bc/Sue is coming in that 
day and they had cleared that date with some of the accounting or legal folks 
already.  Please let me know.  Thanks.

Lara

	Jeff Dasovich
	Sent by: Jeff Dasovich
	10/20/2000 10:05 AM
		
		 To: Lara Leibman/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: Donald Lassere/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Mike 
Dahlke/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Sue Nord/NA/Enron@ENRON
		 Subject: Re: Tax, Legal, Regulatory and Accounting Meeting

Lara:
I would very much like to attend but have a meeting scheduled that day with 
Chris Calger (ENA) and the CEO and CFO of Sempra Energy (we're trying to do a 
deal with them).   That's a date that I can't change.  I can meet on Nov. 
3rd, or Nov. 7-9.  Hope it's possible to re-arrange

Best,
Jeff

	Lara Leibman
	10/20/2000 07:41 AM
		 
		 To: Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, Mike 
Dahlke/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
		 cc: Sue Nord/NA/Enron@Enron, Donald Lassere/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications
		 Subject: Tax, Legal, Regulatory and Accounting Meeting

Jeff and Mike,

Our first meeting has been scheduled to take place on November 2nd.  The 
meeting will probably last half a day and will begin around 1pm.  Please let 
me if you plan to attend.  Thanks and have a great weekend.

Regards,
Lara