Subject: Re: LA DWP
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2000 08:25:00 -0800 (PST)

Is this something they've said publicly?  If so, have they provided any 
rationale?  Thanks.

	Mary Hain@ECT
	11/06/2000 02:36 PM
		 
		 To: [email-masked], Tom Briggs/NA/Enron@Enron, Susan J 
Mara/NA/Enron@Enron, Jeff Dasovich/NA/Enron@Enron, James D 
Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron
		 cc: John M Forney/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 Subject: LA DWP

The Los Angeles Department of Water and Power is refusing to sell outside of 
California for less than $250.  This is diminishing liquidity in the market.  
However, we can't call FERC and complain because munis are not regulated by 
FERC.  Here is an example of something we should be bringing to NW 
congressional members re why FERC should regulate the munis.