Subject: RE: Meet
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 2000 09:43:00 -0800 (PST)

as far as i'm concerned ted' off the team, period.  (we kid!)

Tomorrow's fine with me.  

	Jacqueline Kelly <[email-masked]>
	11/07/2000 04:28 PM
		 
		 To: "[email-masked]'" <[email-masked]>, Jacqueline Kelly 
<[email-masked]>, "'Kimberly Kupiecki'" <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked]
		 cc: 
		 Subject: RE: Meet

I agree that we need to get together.  I am going to grind out a spreadsheet
tomorrow night.  Unfortunately, my friends birthday dinner is Thursday
night.  I know Ted is going to be gone for the weekend.

Can we get together tomorrow or over the weekend without Ted?  Ted is going
to do some research on the discount rate, which can be dropped in to any
analysis that we come up with.

What do you think?

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, November 07, 2000 2:21 PM
To: Jacqueline Kelly; 'Kimberly Kupiecki'; [email-masked]
Subject: Meet

Hey, I know it's a pain, but I think there would be value in getting
together (if folks are available) on Thursday evening from 7-10 with (lots
of) beer and pizza and grind through the finance case.  We can do it at my
apartment, or anywhere else you folks would like to do it.  Thoughts?