Subject: RE: This Weekend
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 21 Sep 2001 15:46:56 -0700 (PDT)

o lord, there's not some reason that we'll need to go to Napa next weekend that I don't know about, it there? Just you guys going up to visit, right?

-----Original Message-----
From: Cameron Sellers [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Friday, September 21, 2001 4:09 PM
To: Dasovich, Jeff
Cc: 'Scotty'
Subject: RE: This Weekend

I will send you the email later today.

We were planning on looking at hotels in the Santa Cruz area again this
weekend and hanging out with Lizanne and Ken.  We are going to Napa next
weekend, so I really didn't want to go up twice.  Unlike you guys (who
practically live up there), I like to take my parents in smaller doses.  I
will be sure to send some flowers.

-C

Cameron Sellers
Vice President, Business Development
PERFECT
1860 Embarcadero Road - Suite 210
Palo Alto, CA 94303
[email-masked]
650.798.3366 (direct dial)
650.269.3366 (cell)
650.858.1095 (fax)

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Dasovich, Jeff [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent:	Friday, September 21, 2001 1:37 PM
To:	[email-masked]; Scott Laughlin (E-mail)
Subject:	This Weekend

Eldon called me this morning informing me that it's their anniversary
this weekend. As such, I sort of tossed any other plans out the window
and told him that we'd definitely be around.  As such, I was wondering
if you guys planned to do the same, and if so, (following up on your
note Scott), it would be totally fucking cool to play golf Sunday
morning (particularly since I have not desire to sit around a and watch
football).  You guys up for golf?  You plan on doing the anniversary
thing?

Best,
Jeff

PS Where's my email Ms Perfect?

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and
may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the
intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by
others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or
authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply
to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all
copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not
intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a
binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its
affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be
relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise.
Thank you. 
**********************************************************************