Subject: RE: ABX2 9
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 11:20:37 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks.  We'll report back with any additional information that we hear.  Reports are that Davis is expected to issue today whatever it is that he would issue to call the 3rd X session and call back the merry band of (probably very grumpy) legislators.

Best,
Jeff

-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Govenar [mailto:[email-masked]]
Sent: Wednesday, September 26, 2001 12:29 PM
To: Jeff Dasovich; Susan J Mara
Cc: Hedy Govenar; Bev Hansen
Subject: ABX2 9

According to Assembly Member Migden's office, if enacted, they believe ABX2
9 does provide the CPUC with adequate direction to address community
aggregation separate from other forms of direct access.  They have also had
conversations with the Treasurer's office who informed them that as written,
the Treasurer does not believe ABX2 9 would pose a problem for the bonds.
That said, they have still not received any indication from the Governor's
office as to whether or not he will sign the measure into law so they have
not had conversations with the CPUC.