Subject: RE: Holiday Party - Early Warning System
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 18:58:44 -0800 (PST)

I'm only coming if Molly comes as Martha.

-----Original Message----- 
From: Sean Maloney 
Sent: Mon 10/29/2001 7:22 PM 
To: Press Curtiswork; Press Mary & Curtis; Anderluh Brian; Lee Zimmerman; marc sondheimer; Chris Erlin; Cameron Sellers; Prentice Sellers; Scott Laughlin; Jeff Dasovich; Blair Matt; Andy Morrison; Dave Barsotti; Dehm Mike; Brady Brook; Jennifer Peerless; Pete Woodring; Tracy_Brown 
Cc: 
Subject: Holiday Party - Early Warning System

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to let you know that the Holiday Party at my Parents house will
December 8th.  As always it will start at about 10:30am.

I will send out invites in a week or two.  Please do not mention the party
to anyone not on this list as my mom will only let me have a limited number
of friends over to play.

Sean

P.S.  One more thing.  It will be highly encouraged that people come in
holiday costumes.  Possible outfits include but are not limited to:

Santa, Chanukah Monkey, Reindeer, Winter Warlock, Elf, Rabbi, Jesus,
Kwanzameister Meister Kwanza, Hermy, Dradle, Christmas Tree, Tooth Fairy
Family Christmas, Yamika Man/Woman, Elvis, Grinch, Max, Heat Mizer, Freeze
Mizer, The Mailman played by Bing Crosby, Jimmy Stewart, Ebeneezer Scrooge,
Tiny Tim, Present, Candy Cane, Boxing Day, 12 Days of Christmas, Batteries
Not Included, Ghost of Christmas Past/Present/Future, World's Tallest Man,
Fat Twins on Mini-Bikes, Sugar Plumbs, Hava Nagila, Neil Diamond, Band-Aid,
Eat Papa, Frosty the Yellow Snowman