Subject: Re: Check to be Reversed
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2000 00:56:00 -0700 (PDT)

I give all void requests to Claudette Danials.  She enters all voids and stop 
payments for the AP department now.  We cannot void MSA checks in SAP.  What 
we do is a journal entry to reverse the original expense (converted to SAP 
coding) and outstanding checks.  Lupe and the Wire Team do enter their own 
voids when it is a wire, but since this one was a check, Claudette should 
have it.  I do remember seeing the Goldman Sachs void request and I discussed 
it with Lien Nguyen on our wire team before she gave it to Claudette.

Ben

Stephen Wolfe @ ECT

09/06/2000 06:30 PM
To: Ben Gwaltney/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON
cc: Michael S Galvan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kortney Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dana 
Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lupe Spencer/GPGFIN/Enron@ENRON 

Subject: Check to be Reversed

Ben,

As per a voicemail I left you today, one of the Enron Global Markets Teams 
(Global Risk Markets) is awaiting the reversal of a check (to Goldman Sachs) 
that was wired out instead.  Kortney Brown and Dana Davis had worked with you 
and Lupy Spencer on this before.  Last anyone heard, it had made it to your 
desk.

I was checking to see if that was the case and if there would be any 
difficulty in voiding a legacy MSA check on the new SAP system.  Please let 
me know what you find or if you need any further information.

Stephen