Subject: Prayer]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2000 02:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

<[email-masked]>
[email-masked]

"Denise I. Moore" <[email-masked]> on 08/29/2000 10:19:18 PM
Please respond to [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], Sherwin Johnson 
<[email-masked]>, Ruby Miles <[email-masked]>, 
[email-masked], Mark Solomon <[email-masked]>, 
"L.awanna Limbrick" <[email-masked]>, Kimberly Culbreath 
<[email-masked]>, Ethel Ford <[email-masked]>, Curtis Swaringam 
<[email-masked]>, [email-masked]
cc: [email-masked], [email-masked] 
Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: Fwd: Fw: Prayer]

[email-masked], [email-masked],[email-masked], 

Let's just give the devil a Holy Ghost Fit in the name of Jesus!
Father, bless everyone on this list in a special way, open supernatural
doors in their life today, give them a double portion of your Spirit as we
take back everything that the devil has stolen from us: Health,
Finance,Children, Jobs, Homes, Marriages.  Amen.

Let's take time to pray.
Take  60 seconds & give this a shot!
Let's just see satan stop this one.

All you do is:
1)    simply say a small prayer for the person who sent you this,
2)    then send it on to five other people... within hours five people
have prayed for you, and you caused a multitude of people to pray to God for
other people...then sit back and watch the power of God work in your life
for doing the thing that you know He loves.

God Bless You!!
Flora

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
http://profiles.msn.com.

 - pic09863.pcx