Subject: Cash Service Company Codes - ENA Co. 0530
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 06:41:00 -0700 (PDT)

To further clarify Greg's e-mail, all wires being paid out of the general 
disbursement account (0530) should be coded from the company that is 
incurring the cost.  For example, if company 1N2 is sending out cash for an 
investment, the wire should reflect company 1N2 as the sender and not company 
413 as coded previously.  If you have any questions, please do not hesitate 
to ask.  Thanks.  

HV
  
---------------------- Forwarded by Hope Vargas/HOU/ECT on 08/02/2000 12:49 
PM ---------------------------

Greg Whiting@ENRON
08/01/2000 11:49 PM
To: Mary Lynne Ruffer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Georgeanne Hodges/HOU/ECT@ECT, James 
Coffey/ENRON@Gateway, Karry Kendall/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jody Pierce/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Angeles Beltri/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hope Vargas/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael S 
Galvan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephen Thatcher/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mark 
Frank/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sarah Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Pond/Corp/Enron@Enron, Faith 
Killen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Troy Klussmann/HOU/ECT@ECT, Todd Warwick/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Cynthia Morrow/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Cash Service Company Codes - ENA Co. 0530

FYI - When coding wires the sender should NOT be listed as Co. 0530.  The 
cash services companies should be tranparent to the users.  This is all 
behind the scenes in SAP and treasury.  Wires and other payment requests 
should be coded from the company that is incurring the cost (just like 
pre-SAP).  Vendors should NOT be requested to be setup on Co. 0530.  I have 
requested AP to return to sender any payment requests that have Co. 0530 as 
the paying company.

Please pass this on to your groups.  Thanks.

     Greg x35399