Subject: FW: Directions to My Place
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 5 Dec 2000 04:42:00 -0800 (PST)

-----Original Message-----
From: Katherine Thomas [SMTP:[email-masked]]
Sent: Tuesday, December 05, 2000 12:41 PM
To: [email-masked]'
Cc: [email-masked]'
Subject: Directions to  My Place

Denise/All Others:

Here are the directions to my house.

Take Beltway 8 South, get off at So. Post Oak, make right.  Go to first 
light, this is Ridgecreek Dr. - I think it is W. Ridgecreek, may be E. 
Ridgecreek, make a left (good markers are an auto parts store, Little Ceasars 
Pizza and a Food Arama Food store shopping center.  Go to second stop sign 
which is Ridgestone St., make a left.   Continue on this street to the second 
stop sign, this is East Ridgecreek Dr., make a left.  Continue on this 
street, you will go over a little bridge; at first stop sign this is still 
East Ridgecreek, make a right.  From here all the streets are East Ridgecreek 
Dr. which are divided by blocks, you want to go to the third street, make a 
left.  My house is the second house on the right, 4859 East Ridgecreek Dr.  
If you have problems call me on my cell phone 832-493-2699.  See you there! ! 
! !

Your Sister in Christ our Lord
Katherine T. Dailey