Subject: Church Musical
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2000 09:36:00 -0800 (PST)

The Gospel Choir of Jones Memorial UMC cordially invites you to come out and 
celebrate

"Oh, Magnify the Lord with Me...Let Us Rejoice and Be Glad!",

 an evening of singing, shouting, dancing, and making a joyful noise unto the 
Lord on Friday, November 17, 2000 @ 7:30p

You don't want to miss this musical and praise dance extravanga!!

Directions (from downtown):

take 288S to 610E
take 610E and exit Cullen
turn right onto Cullen (there will be a gas station on the corner)
take Cullen to Holloway 
(you will cross Belfort, Reed, Airport and the next street will be 
Holloway-there is a Watkins grocery store and Texaco on the corners)
the Church will be on the left-hd side, you should see the steeple

Please let me know if these directions are not suitable for you.  Call me at 
x-57209

I hope to see you all there!! 
- - Lesley