Subject: [Fwd: Fwd: FW: Fwd: Fw: Prayer]
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 15:19:00 -0700 (PDT)

Return-Path: <[email-masked]>
Received: from hotmail.com from [216.33.149.158] by mail.airmail.net  (/\##/\ 
Smail3.1.30.16 #30.438) with esmtp for <[email-masked]> sender: 
<[email-masked]> id <mP/[email-masked]>; Tue, 29 Aug 
2000 21:22:08 -0500 (CDT)
Received: from mail pickup service by hotmail.com with Microsoft SMTPSVC;  
Tue, 29 Aug 2000 19:22:07 -0700
Received: from 139.177.224.128 by lw4fd.law4.hotmail.msn.com with HTTP; Wed, 
30 Aug 2000 02:22:06 GMT
X-Originating-IP: [139.177.224.128]
From: "Flora Fifer" <[email-masked]>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], 
[email-masked], [email-masked]
Subject: Fwd: FW: Fwd: Fw: Prayer
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 22:22:06 EDT
Mime-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: multipart/mixed; boundary="----=_NextPart_000_6036_3fed_270"
Message-ID: <[email-masked]>
X-OriginalArrivalTime: 30 Aug 2000 02:22:07.0818 (UTC) 
FILETIME=[185E82A0:01C01229]
X-Airmail-Delivered: Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:22:08 -0500 (CDT)
X-Airmail-Spooled:   Tue, 29 Aug 2000 21:22:08 -0500 (CDT)

Let's just give the devil a Holy Ghost Fit in the name of Jesus!
Father, bless everyone on this list in a special way, open supernatural
doors in their life today, give them a double portion of your Spirit as we
take back everything that the devil has stolen from us: Health,
Finance,Children, Jobs, Homes, Marriages.  Amen.

Let's take time to pray.
Take  60 seconds & give this a shot!
Let's just see satan stop this one.

All you do is:
1)    simply say a small prayer for the person who sent you this,
2)    then send it on to five other people... within hours five people
have prayed for you, and you caused a multitude of people to pray to God for
other people...then sit back and watch the power of God work in your life
for doing the thing that you know He loves.

God Bless You!!
Flora

_________________________________________________________________________
Get Your Private, Free E-mail from MSN Hotmail at http://www.hotmail.com.

Share information about yourself, create your own public profile at
http://profiles.msn.com.

 - pic09863.pcx