Subject: RE:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2000 05:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

We had a quiet, uneventful fourth.? We helped my parents move to Humble over 
the weekend and then came home Monday afternoon.? This weekend we're headed 
to Dallas to see friends.? Bryan, Brackhahn, Tom Kimpel, Jenn Price, and some 
of our friends are going to the Metallica concert on Sunday.? 

If we don't see y'all this summer, then we'll have to get together for the 
first football game on September 9th. 

Take care and tell Jenn we said hello.

--Monica, Bryan, & Tori 

?-----Original Message----- 
From: ? [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]]  
Sent:?? Wednesday, July 05, 2000 1:55 PM 
To:???? Denney, Monica [CTH:RE77:EXCH] 
Subject:???????  

Monica, 
Just wanted to say hi.? Jenn moved to Houston last Thursday.? We were busy 
getting her apartment set up over the holiday weekend, but she still has a 
long way to go.? She started her new job today at Conoco.? We went to watch 
fireworks last night in downtown Houston.? It was pretty cool.? They had 
the Beach Boys there.? It looks like she may be buying a new car soon. 
Hers is not doing so well.? In fact, she is borrowing my Celica right now. 
I hope y'all had a good Fourth, and tell Bryan we said hi. 

Clint