Subject: Responses for RMS Workshop
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2001 10:35:39 -0800 (PST)

I have attached a template for each Market Participant (one per company)
to respond to the pros, risks, risk mitigation,  and contingency plans
for each option that was presented.  If I can have these back by noon,
tomorrow then I can combine them for review on Wednesday.  Please let me
know if you have any questions.
 <<OPTION WORKSHEET.xls>>

Nancy A. Hetrick
Enron Corp.
Director, Government Affairs
Phone:  712-366-3399
Pager:   888-912-1426

**********************************************************************
This e-mail is the property of Enron Corp. and/or its relevant affiliate and may contain confidential and privileged material for the sole use of the intended recipient (s). Any review, use, distribution or disclosure by others is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient (or authorized to receive for the recipient), please contact the sender or reply to Enron Corp. at [email-masked] and delete all copies of the message. This e-mail (and any attachments hereto) are not intended to be an offer (or an acceptance) and do not create or evidence a binding and enforceable contract between Enron Corp. (or any of its affiliates) and the intended recipient or any other party, and may not be relied on by anyone as the basis of a contract by estoppel or otherwise. Thank you.
**********************************************************************

 - OPTION WORKSHEET.xls