Subject: Texas Data Transport Work Group (TDTWG) Conference Call - 27 November 2001 4:00 pm CST
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 25 Nov 2001 06:00:03 -0800 (PST)

Sunday, November 25, 2001

From: Dave Darnell [mailto:[email-masked]]

To: TDTWG (E-mail)

Subject: Texas Data Transport Work Group (TDTWG) Conference Call -
Tuesday 27 November 2001 4:00 pm CST

There will be a RMS meeting Wednesday November 28 in which I will give
an update on our (TDTWG) activities, so this conference call is being
set up for us to discuss current activities, issues, and status.

Please RSVP to me directly (not to the list) - I will publish the
conference call dial in number information to those who RSVP.

Note.. there are ERCOT committee and work group meetings scheduled every
day this week so there did not appear to be a convenient mid-day time to
schedule this meeting. Sorry if the timing is not good for you.

Best Regards,
Dave
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dave Darnell
Systrends, Inc
7855 South River Parkway, Suite 111
Tempe, Arizona 85284
Web: www.systrends.com
Phone:480.756.6777 x201, Mobile:602.432.3353,eFax:208.441.6982
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~