Subject: ERCOT language
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:10:00 -0700 (PDT)

Doug -- Following up on our discussion, attached is the single definition of 
ERCOT Unplanned B product currently traded on EOL.  Although a different 
transition can be arranged with EOL, they ordinarily show a 'banner' on the 
day that the product change is instituted and for a couple days afterwards, 
stating that the product definition has changed and very briefly summarizing 
the change.  Let's talk about what should be done to the definition below.  
My understanding is that new Operating Guides are not being published at or 
before the June 1 market transition. 

----- Forwarded by David Portz/HOU/ECT on 05/07/2001 05:50 PM -----

	Chris Walker/ENRON@enronXgate
	05/07/2001 05:35 PM
		 
		 To: David Portz/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: ERCOT language

David,

Here is the current description as it appears on EnronOnline.

US Pwr Phy Unp B ERCOT Peak              Jun01           USD/MWh

A US Power Transaction with Enron Power Marketing, Inc. under which the 
Seller shall sell and the Buyer shall purchase a quantity of Unplanned B 
energy as defined in Section E of Operating Guide No 1 - System Control  of 
the most recent version of the Operating Guides of the Electric Reliability 
Council of Texas, Inc. ("ERCOT") equal to the Hourly Quantity at the Contract 
Price.  The Contract Price shall be as submitted by the Counterparty via the 
Website.
The transaction is for the applicable hours as set forth herein on each 
Delivery Day for the Effective Date 01 Jun 2001 to the Termination Date 30 
Jun 2001.
The transaction is for delivery or receipt of energy within ERCOT that is 
"Undelivered" in accordance with the most recent version of the ERCOT Market 
Guides.
The price is quoted in US Dollars per unit of volume, which will be the 
Contractual Currency.
The unit of measure against which the price is quoted shall be megawatt-hours 
(MWh) and the quantity shown shall be in MW's delivered in each applicable 
hour for the duration of the Transaction (the "Hourly Quantity').
The transaction is for on-peak ("Peak") hours on each Delivery Day beginning 
with the hour ending 0700 (6:00 am) and concluding with the hour ending 2200 
(10:00 pm) Central Prevailing Time. "Delivery Day" means a day during the 
term of the transaction that is a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, or 
Friday, excluding any day that is a NERC holiday.

CW
3-7533