Subject: Texas Independent Energy - Power Master Contract
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2000 03:46:00 -0800 (PST)

A while back we were pursuing getting a master in place with TIE but it 
stalled when we requested financials from them.  We now have a few trades 
that we/they want to do so we are making another effort to get the master in 
place.  TIE is forwarding financials to Rhonda asap and they have requested 
financials from us.  Rhonda/Ed - could you please FEDEX financials on EPMI to 
TIE today in order to help push this effort along.

Send to:

Tim Grigg
Manager - Power Marketing
Texas Independent Energy
13760 Noel Road
Dallas, TX 75240-1300
972-628-2753

Please expedite getting this master in place.  Thanks for your assistance, - 
Mike