Subject: Toronto Opportunity
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 2000 03:40:00 -0800 (PST)

Chris, Rob Milnthorp will give you a call to further discuss the 
opportunity.  I would suggest that you find a day over the next couple weeks 
to meet Rob in Calgary to speak in detail about the role, the market and 
expectations.

I appreciate your openess and let me know how I can help.  

The Ontario market is one of the best new market opportunities for ENA over 
the next year.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 11/01/2000 
11:36 AM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Chris H Foster                           11/01/2000 10:50 AM

To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Toronto Opportunity

Dave:

I would like to put the wheels in motion to investigate the opportunity we 
discussed yesterday.  

Although my initial reaction is that I truely enjoy Portland and my current 
position (it's cold in Canada) and believe I can add real value here over the 
next year or two, the opportunitiy to build help build a business and broaden 
my experience with a move to Toronto is positive.  I need more information to 
feel comfortable making this decision.  So, please advise me as to when I can 
contact Paul DeVries and Rob Milnthorp (and who else I should contact) to get 
into the details..  

Thanks for the opportunity!

Chris