Subject: Mass. General
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2000 07:25:00 -0700 (PDT)

Guys, Joe Sutton had passed down an opportunity that probably fits your 
capabilities better than ours.  

In a nutshell, a consultant on retainer by Mass. General Hospital in Boston, 
part of the Healthcare Partners system, is desiring a steam and electric 
contract.  The steam load could be as high as 500,000 pd of steam and 22 MW 
of power.  I think they are very open to an energy partner to manage all 
their needs perhaps including the six or seven other hospitals that HP 
controls in the nation.

The consultants name is Joe Petrowski (203)451-9747.  I spoke to him 
yesterday afternoon and promised that one of you would be in contact.  Joe is 
a big fan of Enron's and could see the logic of a more robust product like 
the full energy outsourcing versus just a steam agreement.  It may be a good 
lead into the health care segment.

Regards
Delainey