Subject: Re: QBR HPL/LRC/Upstream Origination
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 10:09:00 -0700 (PDT)

I am now asking for  August 28, 2000.

Thanks,

Kay

Venita Coleman@ENRON
07/12/2000 05:03 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron, Julie A 
Gomez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, John J 
Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron, Lillian Carroll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa 
Jones/NA/Enron@ENRON, Jennifer Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nicki Daw/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Kimberly Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect 
Subject: QBR HPL/LRC/Upstream Origination

Julie is available on August 22, 2000.
---------------------- Forwarded by Venita Coleman/Corp/Enron on 07/12/2000 
04:57 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  David W Delainey @ ECT                           07/12/2000 03:40 PM

Sent by: Kay Chapman@ECT
To: Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron, Julie A 
Gomez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, John J 
Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Lillian Carroll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Jones/NA/Enron@ENRON, Venita 
Coleman/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jennifer Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nicki 
Daw/NA/Enron@Enron, Kimberly Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect 

Subject: QBR HPL/LRC/Upstream Origination

Dave and Mark have asked me to arrange a meeting, QBR HPL/LRC/Upstream 
Origination, and I would like to know if August 22, 2000 from 1:00 - 5:00 pm 
will work for all of you?

Thank you in advance for your promt attention to this matter.

Thanks,

Kay 3-0643