Subject: 2000 Cost Summary thru 11/17
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2000 04:22:00 -0800 (PST)

Guys, lets get together to get final resolution to these issues including the 
peaker fee asap.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 11/28/2000 
12:20 PM ---------------------------

Theresa Vos@ENRON
11/28/2000 12:00 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike J Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ben 
Jacoby/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Healy/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert P Virgo/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeffrey Keenan/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Moore/Corp/Enron@Enron, Georgeanne 
Hodges/HOU/ECT@ECT, Clement Lau/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mitch Robinson/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Jinsung Myung/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kay Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Felicia 
Doan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lisa Zarsky/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jim Curry/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Warren 
Schick/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Jody Pierce/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tammy R 
Shepperd/HOU/ECT@ECT, Susan Helton/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 2000 Cost Summary thru 11/17  

Attached is the Cost Summary for the 2000 Peakers with actuals thru 
11/17/00.  I still have not received any cost reports from Nepco.  Please 
call me if you have any questions.

thanks,
theresa
x58173