Subject: Corporate Policy Committee Meeting - Thursday, Feb. 22
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 19 Feb 2001 03:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Sherri, I will be there.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 02/19/2001 
10:55 AM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Sherri Sera @ ENRON                           02/16/2001 05:18 PM

To: Kenneth Lay/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Cliff Baxter/HOU/ECT@ECT, Richard 
Causey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, James Derrick/Corp/Enron, Andrew S Fastow/HOU/ECT, 
Steven J Kean/NA/Enron@Enron, Mark Frevert/NA/Enron, Greg 
Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT, David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Sherriff/LON/ECT@ECT, 
Lou L Pai/HOU/EES@EES, Kevin Hannon/Enron Communications@Enron 
Communications, Ken Rice/Enron Communications@Enron Communications, Stan 
Horton/Houston/Eott@Eott
cc: Rosalee Fleming/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Susan Skarness/HOU/ECT@ECT, Stephanie 
Harris/Corp/Enron, Bridget Maronge/HOU/ECT, Maureen McVicker/NA/Enron@Enron, 
Nicki Daw/NA/Enron, Liz M Taylor/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lauren 
Urquhart/LON/ECT@ECT, Karen Owens/HOU/EES@EES, Carol Ann Brown/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Dorothy Dalton/Enron 
Communications@Enron Communications, Cindy Stark/Corp/Enron@ENRON 
Subject: Corporate Policy Committee Meeting - Thursday, Feb. 22

A corporate policy committee meeting has been scheduled on Thursday, February 
22, from 12:00 p.m. to 1:30 p.m., in EB30C1; we can video conference you in 
this room if necessary.  Lunch will be provided.

Additional details are forthcoming.  Please indicate your attendance below 
and return to me via e-mail.  Thanks, and have a great weekend.  SRS

I will attend  ____

I will not attend ____

Attend via video conference    _____

 From which office         _____________