Subject: ENA 2000 Offsite
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 01:24:00 -0800 (PST)

Guys, can you start working on your presentations for the offsite.  

Dave I would like you to focus on the new generation of capital products that 
you are working on for the IPP market which should be able to source short 
and medium term commodity liquidity and be syndicatable(?) on the capital 
side.  Go into some detail and speak to a couple of specific opportunities. 
It may also be interesting for you to give an initial cut on the economics of 
coal generation (including emissions control) given current power and gas 
markets and a quick view of the development process. How should we 
participate in this market?  Gasification technology?

Jeff, in your talk, can you focus on the emerging distributed generation 
sector ie) the technologies, the users, the VC's, etc.  Specifically, how 
will these technologies change our business model and the overall power 
business model?  How are we positioning ourselves in this market?  What is 
the PI strategy with this regard? 

Dorie Hitchcock and Tammy Sheppard can do a lot of the heavy lifting; 
however, we need a first cut by December 8th.

Thanks
Delainey