Subject: Spring Business Meeting
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2001 02:18:00 -0800 (PST)

Guys, given all the change and our 2000 success, I would argue that we should 
have a meeting; however, the challenge is getting people to show up - any 
thoughts on this Eric/Dorie?

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 01/16/2001 
10:21 AM ---------------------------

Eric Thode@ENRON
01/10/2001 01:50 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Dorie Hitchcock/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Spring Business Meeting

Dave and John --

In the past, ENA has held an all-employee business meeting over at the Hyatt 
in April or May.  Do you plan to hold such a meeting?  If so, we need to get 
started on planning the event.  Dorie Hitchcock has typically handled the 
arrangements.  Please advise.

Eric