Subject: ENA Offsite 2000
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 21 Nov 2000 00:45:00 -0800 (PST)

Guys, in coordination with your trading partners, can you start putting 
together your offsite presentations.  Each group will have approximately one 
hour to one hour and half.  A suggested format would include (for East Power, 
East Gas, West Power, Canada (power and gas), Central Gas and West Gas):
  a) market overview - including supply/demand, structural changes, etc;
  b) strategy and opportunities in 2001(include five new trading/origination 
opportunities for 2001);
  c) expected 2001 new products/structures, coverage and deal flow;
  d) what worked in 2000 what didn't;
  and e) organization and resources - people, assets, constraints, etc.

In a nutshell, we want you to share with the group how your market works, 
where the opportunties lie and how are you positioning yourself to take 
advantage of those opportunties in order to reach your financial and other 
goals in 2001.  

Tammy Sheppard and Dorie Hitchcock will coordinate and do a lot of the heavy 
lifting; however, they need your first cut by December 8th.

Thanks

Delainey