Subject: Producer Services
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 8 Nov 2000 07:05:00 -0800 (PST)

Guys, I would like you to consider the following people to provide the basis 
of your producer marketing team.  They are being re-deployed out of the 
upstream services group and have significant experience and relationships in 
the producer services market segment.  They can provide mid-market coverage, 
producer outsourcing, well-head purchases, etc.  As per our previous 
discussion, these folks will be your producer team and will provide all ENA's 
products to the segment.  Please keep this confidential - but please speak 
with Jean Mrha.

The names include:
 Linda Roberts - director - lead the central region;
 Mary Jo Johnson - manager - central region (wait until post HPL sale);

 Jill Zivley - director -  lead the east region;
 Gary Bryan - director - east region;
 Jennifer Martinez - manager - east region;
 Bill Brogan - manager - east region;
 Kreg Hall - analyst - east region;
 Brian Riley - director - east region (wait until post HPL sale).

Both Brian and Mary Jo are inside HPL and if sold would interview with the 
buyer first and then would be available for ENA - lets wait on these folks 
until post sale.  Lets make a strong effort to accomodate these folks given 
their experience and availability. 

Regards
Delainey