Subject: Ontario NUG Contract Management
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 3 Nov 2000 00:36:00 -0800 (PST)

Guys, great job - the Canadian office is still the model.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 11/03/2000 
08:32 AM ---------------------------

Rob Milnthorp
11/02/2000 03:12 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Paul Devries/TOR/ECT@ECT, Eric LeDain/CAL/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Ontario NUG Contract Management

Dave/John, we have been awarded the RFP to assume the role of contract 
manager for the Ontario NUG's (some 1700 MW's) for a 3 year term. A 
definitive agmt will  be executed by the end of November. This was a 
high-profile RFP and I think that it confirms our investment in positioning 
ourselves in Ontario.

This was truly a team effort (east/west orig, east trading, legal, 
regulatory) in responding to the RFP with a ton of long days needed in a 
short time-frame. The response to RFP was structured to manage all risks and 
well thought out which ultimately led to our successful bid.

I attach an executive summary that gives further details. If you have any 
questions, please call myself, Paul or Eric.

Regards
Milnthorp