Subject: 2000 ENA Offsite
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 30 Oct 2000 05:17:00 -0800 (PST)

Please plan on attending and presenting.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 10/30/2000 
01:15 PM ---------------------------

David W Delainey
10/30/2000 01:12 PM
To: Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tim 
Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christopher F Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, Derek 
Davies/CAL/ECT@ECT, Stephen H Douglas/HOU/ECT@ECT, James D 
Steffes/NA/Enron@Enron, Hunter S Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, Laura 
Luce/Corp/Enron@Enron, Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Michael L 
Miller/NA/Enron@Enron, Thomas A Martin/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Zufferli/CAL/ECT@ECT, Scott Tholan/Corp/Enron@Enron, W David 
Duran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Rob Milnthorp/CAL/ECT@ECT, Max 
Yzaguirre/NA/Enron@ENRON, C John Thompson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott 
Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Paul Devries/TOR/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron, David Oxley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E 
Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joseph Deffner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Beth Perlman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Wolfe/HOU/ECT@ECT, John Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Fletcher J Sturm/HOU/ECT@ECT, Edward D 
Baughman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mike Swerzbin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Bruce 
Sukaly/Corp/Enron@Enron, Doug Gilbert-Smith/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Eric 
LeDain/CAL/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ozzie Pagan/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Rogers Herndon/HOU/ECT@ect, Jeffery Ader/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dana Davis/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Fred Lagrasta/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jonathan McKay/CAL/ECT@ECT
cc: Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, Kay Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Dorie 
Hitchcock/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 2000 ENA Offsite

Guys, attached you will find a preliminary agenda for the 2000 ENA Offsite.  
As leaders of the organization, you have been invited to participate in a two 
day offsite where business 2001 objectives and strategies for ENA will be 
discussed.  It is scheduled to occur December 14th and 15th at the Venetian 
in Las Vegas.

This is the forum to ensure that your point of view and ideas can be heard 
and incorporated into our plans and iniatives as such I would encourage 
everyone to attend and to stay for the entire period.  In particular, we 
would like everyone to stay over Friday night and leave Saturday morning.

ENA public relations (Dorie) will manage all the logistics including air fare.

Final invitations, details and agenda will follow shortly.

Regards
Dave and John