Subject: Tech Group
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 28 Oct 2000 06:18:00 -0700 (PDT)

Fran, can you speak to Brian on this issue.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 10/28/2000 
01:16 PM ---------------------------

	Fran L Mayes
	10/24/2000 11:34 AM
	
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Tech Group

How do you want the Technical Analysis group handled for yearend PRC?  It is 
my understanding that they report directly to the OOC and as such, will not 
be included in any of the other business unit PRC's (i.e. EIM, East Orig, 
etc.).  Options are:

1. Have a tech analysis prc for the approx. 24 employees (portland and 
houston based) and the ratings are final  (however, who will give ratings for 
Mays and Virgo)
2. We ask one of the commercial teams to allow them to be discussed in their 
meeting (which will give cross  calibration and consensus).
3. Explore the possiblity of including them in a "functional" meeting with 
OEC or EECC?

Please give me your thoughts!

Fran