Subject: Beau Canada
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2000 09:39:00 -0700 (PDT)

Roger that - book 'em Dano.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 10/27/2000 
04:37 PM ---------------------------

Rob Milnthorp
10/27/2000 12:06 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: William S Bradford/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kyle Kitagawa/CAL/ECT@ECT, Derek 
Davies/CAL/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Beau Canada

Dave, I had a call from Bradford today and he has Buy's sign-off on 
recognizing U.S. $1.1MM credit exposure reduction as a result of our efforts 
on securing a 3rd charge on Beau's assets (additionally, the 3rd charge 
follows the assets with the Murphy credit upgrade). It is important to 
continue to send originators the right signals re credit mitigation and 
therefore I feel it is imperative that we grant the $1.1MM as origination to 
reward those efforts.

Please advise that you are in agreement, and we will book asap. 

Regards
Milnthorp