Subject: 2001 Allocations
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 06:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

Mark, I am not completely sure what the other groups want to do; however, 
assuming a fixed amount of the "internal" legal costs are fairly represented 
by this allocation as ENA's "capacity" charge, you are correct.  This number 
will be in the P/L under your name.  The "outside" legal costs should be 
tracked and controlled and carried at the business unit (by deal) level.   I 
need an estimate of the quarterly "capacity charge" for ENA and an estimate 
of outside legal costs by business unit.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 10/20/2000 
12:57 PM ---------------------------
From: Mark E Haedicke on 10/20/2000 10:06 AM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: 2001 Allocations

Dave:

I have attached the "time allocations" (which are used for inside costs only) 
by attorney to the various business groups.  We can derive the percentage of 
total legal department inside costs from this chart, in order to calculate 
the capacity charge, for ENA and the other wholesale groups and ENW.  We had 
used this chart to bill back to the various business units within ENA, but we 
will stop doing that now per our conversation.  Are you in agreement? 

Mark
----- Forwarded by Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT on 10/20/2000 09:17 AM -----

	Deb Korkmas
	10/20/2000 08:53 AM
		 
		 To: Mark E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT
		 cc: 
		 Subject: 2001 Allocations

See attached per your request.  Deb

Deb Korkmas
Enron North America Corp.
ENA Legal Dept.
1400 Smith Street, Room 3819
Houston, TX  77002
Phone:  713-853-5448
Fax:  713-646-3393