Subject: Associate/Analyst Super Saturday Participation
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2000 11:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

David, do we need to "volunteer" people to participate?  Do we want a more 
structured process?

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 10/10/2000 
06:04 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Shelly Jones, Recruiting Manager @ ENRON                           
10/10/2000 06:03 PM

Sent by: Enron Announcements@ENRON
To: All Enron Employees North America
cc:  
Subject: Associate/Analyst Super Saturday Participation

Enron Managing Directors, Vice Presidents, Directors, and Managers  Who 
Utilize the Associate/Analyst Pool

As a follow up from a "SAVE THE DATE"  email regarding your participation in 
the  Associate and Analyst  Super Saturday process, now is the time to select 
your dates to attend and participate.

Below are the dates for Super Saturday weekends during the upcoming 
recruiting season.  If you are Houston-based or if you know you will be in 
Houston on business at the appropriate times please click the link below to 
volunteer.  

http://axis.enron.com/notice/ssinvite.asp    
(When selecting dates please avoid selecting to interview candidates who 
attend the schools for which you are a team member.)

Associates     Analysts
October 27-28, 2000    November 3-4
Thunderbird, UT, Georgetown, Rice  Rice, UT, Baylor, A&M, OU, Florida, LSU, 
UHCL

November 10-11, 2000    November, 17-18, 2000
Columbia, Stern NYU, UCLA, Darden, Cornell Penn, UVA, Vanderbilt, Michigan, 
Howard, AUC, 
Vanderbilt, Michigan    UHMain

December, 1-2, 2000    December 8-9, 20000
Chicago, Kellogg, Harvard, Wharton, MIT Wellesley, overflow and re-schedules 
from previous s/s

Friday, December 15, 2000  
Carnegie Mellon

Thank you for your support of the Associate and Analyst Programs.
Shelly Jones
Recruiting Manager