Subject: Re:
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2000 00:02:00 -0800 (PST)

Just a few of questions.

1. Will Kevin take MTM income on this position on "day one?"

2. Why just 5 years sold?

3. Does your 9% contemplate covering depreciation?

Wes

John J Lavorato@ENRON
12/11/2000 08:44 AM
To: Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wes 
Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Don Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Greg Whalley/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: 

The following points refer to the methodology that we are taking to rebook 
the New Albany Plant.  Please send me a note immediately if you disagree.
Assume that NewAlb is a non mark to market entity and Enron is the mark to 
market entity.  However, it is fully owned and operated by us for now.

*  The power mark to market book will pay NewAlb a capacity payment of $4.87 
for 5 years.  We shaped this payment as follows:

2001 - $5.06
2002 - $4.96
2003 - $4.86
2004 - $4.75
2005 - $4.65

*  This payments allows Enron to supply gas to NewAlb and receive power. 

*  Enron will pay NewAlb $1000 per unit start.

*  Enron will also pay NewAlb $1.05/MW hour for varialbe o&m.

*  This will create an entity "NewAlb" that will return 9% assuming a book 
value of $336/kw on 12/31/2005 vs. 409 currently.

*  If NewAlb pays the 9% out that entity should be relatively flat each year 
for the next five.