Subject: Re: Bridgeline
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2000 05:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Randall, I appreciate the invite - I would like to continue to be involved.  
It was a pleasure to meet you and your team.

The several things on my radar screen with Bridgeline include:
 a) improving the financial performance of the entity;
 b) ensuring that the risk management and trading capability and structure 
matches ENA's technology, structure, systems, accountability and policies in 
every manner.  In my view, this is not a negotiable item and will only 
benefit Bridgeline on a go forward basis;
 c) continue to move from the "heavy lifting" approach to becoming the 
"smartest pipe" that can harness improved returns by capitalizing on your 
people, your information advantage and I believe somewhat of a first mover 
advantage given the continued consolidation of the intrastate competitors 
(ie) Entergy/Koch/FPL. We will be very supportive of innovative and 
aggressive positions that are well thought out and downsides defined; and
 d) increasing the underlying liquidity of our capital position in Bridgeline.

My time and resources are at your disposal.

Regards
Delainey