Subject: EPMI WEST - Recent Trades with Long term Duration
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2000 10:07:00 -0700 (PDT)

Guys, I appreciate the quality work and deal flow that you are generating.  
In an effort to measure and reward performance from our middle market groups 
we have attempted to come up with several standardized reports to be issued 
monthly and to be reviewed at the QBR.  I am a strong believer in that what 
is measured and rewarded gets done.  As well, the middle market capability is 
crucial to the continued growth of our business; therefore, reporting metrics 
which define high performance will ensure great deal makers get rewarded and 
that  you will be able to attract high quality talent into the mid market 
groups.  Baughman and Presto have created a number of reports and metrics for 
the East Power group, I would like you to take a look and let me know how 
they should be changed to reflect the business in the West.  Upon agreement 
on the metrics, I would like issue these reports on a monthly basis.

Tammy Sheppherd will get you a copy of the reports/metrics utilized in the 
East.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 09/15/2000 
04:51 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Chris H Foster                           09/07/2000 02:17 PM

To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Christopher F Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: EPMI WEST - Recent Trades with Long term Duration

Dave/John:

As you know, EPMI West recently has closed numerous longer-dated transactions 
(through 2002 and beyond) with munis and other direct counterparties (not 
marketers).  Several of these resulted due to close coordination between the 
Originator from Chris Calger's Group, the Middle Marketer and the Trader, 
each with a different role, working out the split of origination to 
everyone's satisfaction. Tim Belden (see below) thought you might be 
interested in the attached spreadsheet listing some of these key deals done 
this year.  

Please let me know if you want further details on the transactions 
(503/464-3822).

Thanks!

Chris

---------------------- Forwarded by Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT on 09/07/2000 
12:00 PM ---------------------------
From: Tim Belden on 09/06/2000 06:39 PM
To: Chris H Foster/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Long Term Deals

Could you please send an e-mail to Delainey, Lavorato, and Calger summarizing 
our long term deals done this year.  It should be pretty short with just the 
facts.  The deals I can think of are Kaiser, Roseville, Santa Clara, Redding, 
and Merced.  They didn't ask for it, but I think it would be nice to do a 
quick, short, sweet piece of Portland Orig/Middle Market PR.  Let me know 
your thoughts.