Subject: Meditations on Origination
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2000 08:37:00 -0700 (PDT)

Jen, I would be pleased to attend - sorry for the delay on the e-mail.

Kay, please set up.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 09/06/2000 
03:36 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Jennifer Fraser                           08/31/2000 05:41 PM

To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Fred Lagrasta/HOU/ECT, Craig Breslau/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Meditations on Origination

Dave:
As a follow up to our conversations on the origination function within ENA, I 
was hoping that you could join us at our middle marketing team meeting on 
September 21 at 4:00 pm. I think it would be beneficial if you shared your 
views on origination currently and its role (s) in the future. This would 
also be an excellent forum for you to discuss ENA's short and long- term 
goals.

If this date is not amenable to you, please let me know when you would be 
available.

Regards,
Jen
34759