Subject: ENA Management Committee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Mon, 31 Dec 1979 16:00:00 -0800 (PST)

The Friday September 1, 2000 ENA Management Committee Meeting has been 
cancelled.

Rob Milnthorp
08/15/2000 04:03 PM
To: Kay Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Angela McCulloch/CAL/ECT@ECT, David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Re: ENA Management Committee

Kay, unfortunately I will be in Toronto on Friday in an all-day IMO Board 
Meeting. I will contact Dave Thursday to provide him with an update.

Regards
Rob

   

	From:  David W Delainey                           08/15/2000 02:28 PM

Sent by: Kay Chapman
To: Tim Belden/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, John 
Arnold/HOU/ECT@ECT, Scott Neal/HOU/ECT@ECT, Hunter S Shively/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Phillip K Allen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Christopher F 
Calger/PDX/ECT@ECT, W David Duran/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, C John 
Thompson/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Scott Josey/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Rob 
Milnthorp/CAL/ECT@ECT, Max Yzaguirre/NA/Enron@ENRON, Beth 
Perlman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sally Beck/HOU/ECT@ECT, David 
Oxley/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joseph Deffner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jordan Mintz/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark 
E Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Mollie Gustafson/PDX/ECT@ECT, Felicia Doan/HOU/ECT@ECT, Ina 
Rangel/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kimberly Brown/HOU/ECT@ECT, Airam Arteaga/HOU/ECT@ECT, 
Christy Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tina Rode/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marsha 
Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Lillian Carroll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tonai 
Lehr/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nicole Mayer/HOU/ECT@ECT, Darlene C 
Forsyth/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janette Elbertson/HOU/ECT@ECT, Angela 
McCulloch/CAL/ECT@ECT, Pilar Cerezo/NA/Enron@ENRON, Cherylene R 
Westbrook/HOU/ECT@ECT, Shirley Tijerina/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Nicki 
Daw/NA/Enron@Enron, Kimberly Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect

Subject: ENA Management Committee

 

This is a reminder !!!!!  There will be a Friday Meeting August 18, 2000.  
This meeting replaces the every Friday Meeting and will be held every other 
Friday.

    Date:  Friday September 1, 2000

    Time:  2:30 pm - 4:30 pm

    Location: 30C1  
 
    Topic:   ENA Management Committee

If you have any questions or conflicts, please feel free to call me (3-0643) 
or Bev (3-7857).

Thanks,

Kay 3-0643