Subject: Idea
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2000 04:52:00 -0800 (PST)

Kay, please set up a time for us to speak -- Bruce sorry for the delay - life 
has been a little hectic.  Don't ever hesitate to call, just have patience.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 12/08/2000 
12:50 PM ---------------------------

Bruce Sukaly@ENRON
11/29/2000 03:38 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc:  
Subject: Idea

Dave,

I have taken the "communicate your ideas to the right person" to heart.  One 
of the main reasons I came to Enron was to help expand it marketing efforts.  
I have taken a few minutes to write my idea, because verbal ideas can get 
lost in the shuffle.  I feel strongly about this opportunity and this notion 
is what attracted me back to the Big E.  I believe all the pieces of this 
idea are present at Enron, but we can maximize our resources.