Subject: Vitro Project
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 06:35:00 -0700 (PDT)

Guys, we appreciate your efforts on this project but we will not be needing 
your services as owners engineer on the Vitro project.  I will honor our 
agreement on the sell down; however, we have sufficient technical talent 
internally and externally to manage this job.  I see very little effort in 
continuing to waste internal time in ENA and EECC on this discussion.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 08/18/2000 
01:26 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron de Mexico
	
	From:  Max Yzaguirre @ ENRON                           08/18/2000 12:58 PM

To: Steve Irvin/HOU/ECT@ECT, Robert P Virgo/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Wayne Mays/PDX/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Vitro Project

Steve and Bob:

I know that John Normand told you yesterday that he had sign-off up his chain 
of command on the deal you negotiated with him.  However, Dick apparently 
does not agree with John or has had second thoughts.  Please review the 
attached memo and let's discuss next steps.  It would also be helpful if one 
of you would get a download from John as to the reason behind this change in 
position.

Best regards - Max

Note to Dave:  I suggest that Steve, Bob and I take this up with Dick before 
involving you.  This is a 180 degree turn from what we had been discussing 
with Dick, John Normand and the rest of their team.  Dick and I were supposed 
to have a 1 pm video call today to confirm the deal that had been worked out, 
but he cancelled the call when he sent his e-mail to me.  We'll figure out 
what's up and keep you posted./ Max

---------------------- Forwarded by Max Yzaguirre/NA/Enron on 08/18/2000 
12:42 PM ---------------------------
From: Dick Westfahl@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT on 08/18/2000 12:27 PM
To: Max Yzaguirre/NA/Enron@ENRON
cc: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Larry L 
Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT 
Subject: Vitro Project