Subject: East Mid-Market _ QBR
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 18 Aug 2000 04:04:00 -0700 (PDT)

Tim, I thought I would send you a copy of the East Mid-Market QBR to give you 
a view on what Presto/Baughman are doing.  The West historically has been far 
better than the East in covering the market and generating mid market 
deals/services.  I look forward to our discussion in Portland next week.  I 
would like to get a perspective on organization, market approach, deal flow, 
resources, products and coverage for the Mid-Market group at that meeting.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 08/18/2000 
11:00 AM ---------------------------
   Mary Kay Moore                08/18/2000 10:55 AM

To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Wes Colwell/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Frank/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: East Mid-Market _ QBR

Per Mark Frank's request here is a copy of the East Mid-Market QBR

Thanks
Mary Kay