Subject: ENA Management Committee
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 15 Aug 2000 07:05:00 -0700 (PDT)

As part of the restructuring between ENA and Global Markets and consistent 
with the view to increase our focus on building our core gas and power 
business, we have decided to re-formulate the ENA Management Committee.  As 
part of this change, each of you are invited to participate in dialogue and 
decisions which will impact the overall course of our business. Ultimately, 
this group is responsible for the overall financial performance and strategic 
direction of ENA.  The only structural committment to your time will be a 
pre-scheduled Management Committee meeting every second Friday afternoon 
starting at 2:30 PM until 4:30PM in 30 C2 (video conference room).  The 
Portland, Canadian and Mexican offices can connect via video conference.  The 
meetings wil focus on financial targets, deal flow, market opportunities, 
staffing and strategic direction.  The first meeting will be scheduled on 
this Friday.  

Everybody should make a serious committment to attend, to stay for the entire 
meeting and to be on time.  

Regards
Delainey