Subject: Future GE forecast - John Schroeder
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2000 06:11:00 -0700 (PDT)

Fred, I will research our potential needs otherwise I agree with your 
approach to keep the option open for as long as possible.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 08/03/2000 
01:09 PM ---------------------------

Fred L Kelly@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT
08/03/2000 12:52 PM
To: Larry L Izzo/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Dick 
Westfahl/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Keith Dodson/NA/Enron@ENRON, 
John Garrison/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Dan 
Shultz/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ken 
Koye/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ben F Jacoby@ECT, Janet R 
Dietrich@ECT, Mike J Miller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Brett R Wiggs/SA/Enron@Enron, David 
Haug/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John Chappell@ECT, Larry 
Reynolds/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John M 
Rose/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Mike 
Coleman/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Peter Nassab/Corp/Enron@Enron, 
Eddie Clay/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John G 
Rigby/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Brian D 
Barto/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, Ed 
Giblin/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John 
Schwartzenburg/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, John M 
Rose/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, James A 
Hughes/ENRON_DEVELOPMENT@ENRON_DEVELOPMENT, David W Delainey@ECT, Brian 
Stanley@ENRON
cc:  
Subject: Future GE forecast - John Schroeder

Need input if anyone thinks we need more turbines than John Schroeder/GE has 
forecasted.  My gut feel is that John has forecasted more turbines than we 
will need (which is OK).  

The GE planning Boys called John and asked him to check with Enron....... and 
determine if Enron wanted any turbines in the 2002/2003 timeframe (the 
previous assumption being 7F's wouldn't be available till 4Q03, and 7EA's 
wouldn't be available till 1Q03).  John stated that he didn't know what the 
request from Schenectady meant....., but....., maybe a few production slots 
were coming available as things shake out.....  John told them that he 
thought Enron might be interested in:

qty 4 7EA's and qty 4 7F's for ESA
qty 2 7EA's and qty 2 7F's for Mexico
qty 6 7EA's and qty 6 7F's for NA

John is asking us........, "that would be enough...... right?".  We don't 
need to change that input (from John Schroeder to Schenectady) if we want 
less than he forecasted, but....., if someone knows something I don't, 
and....., we would want more turbines than the above......., please let us 
know.  

On an immediate basis, John also stated that he had requests in for turbines 
for Saudi, and....., "an island project".  

Regards - F.Kelly