Subject: Ajello
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:27:00 -0700 (PDT)

David, I want to enforce this to nth degree given his understanding of our 
industrial offering and that fact he mis-represented his reasons for leaving.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 08/01/2000 
06:25 PM ---------------------------

David Oxley
08/01/2000 08:19 AM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Raymond Bowen/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jeff 
Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron, Mark 
Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Michelle Cash/HOU/ECT@ECT, Cindy Skinner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Sheila 
Knudsen/Corp/Enron@ENRON, Fran L Mayes/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark E 
Haedicke/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Ajello

Seems Jim Derrick got a call last night from Chief Legal Counsel at Reliant 
saying that Jim would be joining them to develop something similar to an EES 
business for them and wanted to discuss our no-compete.

I have told Michele that we will want to apply the full force of the 
no-compete which should keep him out of the market thru Feb 3, 2001.

I'll keep you updated.

David