Subject: Tom Patrick
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 13:02:00 -0700 (PDT)

Laura, I spoke to Tom about his retail proposals, I told him that you would 
coordinate a meeting between Mark Muller/Lou Pai and himself.  I only want 
Lou going up if Tom is involved.  However, Mark Muller is up to go and I have 
spoken to him with regard to the opportunity today.  He is expecting your 
call.

On a related note, I volunteered Wes Colwell (our controller and former 
Anderson person) to speak to Peoples accounting/ risk people and Anderson 
auditors on how to manage the issues surrounding marking the hub values 
inside Peoples.  I would appreciate you coordinating that meeting.  If Wes 
goes to Chicago, we want to ensure Leubbers, the Anderson folks and the 
appropriate Peoples accounting folks are available so Wes can spend the least 
amount of time on this issue.

Jeff, where are we on the PECO/PSEG retail play that you spoke to Mark Muller 
about a couple weeks back?

Mark, I forgot to mention that FPL is interested in potentially investing in 
the New Power Company - Tony Altman (President of FPL wholesale) would like 
to discuss.  If interested please call him at 561-625-7777.  If you don't 
think you will have any interest let me know and I will call him to let him 
know.  I probably need to get back to him either way shortly. Thanks.

Regards
Delainey