Subject: Cogentrix Turbine Inquiry
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 13:42:00 -0700 (PDT)

Janet, we have been down the road with these guys before and it was not very 
pleasant.  I think it is hightly unlikely that Larry will be coming up with 
an additional 7FA turbine - but you can call him.  I'm also starting to think 
as the LM position starts to get better managed that maybe you and Chris 
should take the D5's and 7EA's onto your book.  Something to think about, I 
am just concerned about your ability to manage more complex deals without 
some resource availability.  I think you have to feel pretty good about the 
LM position first.  Something to think about?

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 07/13/2000 
08:33 PM ---------------------------

Janet R Dietrich
07/12/2000 02:09 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: Scott Healy/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Cogentrix Turbine Inquiry

Hey Dave, what's the real deal on the 7FA "swap" with Larry Izzo? Do they 
have the capability to give us another 7FA in 2001-2002? I listened to two 
voicemails from Cogentrix this am and they do seem to be serious about 
purchasing an incremental 1-2 7FA's if they can be delivered by winter 2002. 
I think their preference is to buy the turbine from us on the front end with 
no partnering in the project. There has been no serious negotiation on this 
to date and I don't want Scott to waste his time if we really don't have the 
turbine from EE&CC. Please advise. Thanks.
---------------------- Forwarded by Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT on 07/12/2000 
01:47 PM ---------------------------
   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  Scott Healy                           07/12/2000 11:16 AM

Sent by: Lisa Zarsky
To: Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: W David Duran/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Cogentrix Turbine Inquiry

Per our telephone conversation today, I have been asked by two Cogentrix 
executives if we have any General Electric 7FA turbines (for delivery in 
2002) available for sale. I believe that Cogentrix needs the turbine for one 
of the combined cycle projects it has been permitting in Entergy or TVA. They 
seen somewhat anxious.

As we discussed, I will let Cogentrix know about the availability of the two 
General Electric 7EA's and the two Westinghouse 501-D's. What about the 7FA 
that Dave Delainey loaned to EE&CC, could this turbine be available for sale 
to Cogentrix?

Regards
Scott