Subject: Re: QBR HPL/LRC/Upstream Origination
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 08:54:00 -0700 (PDT)

Well, we have a slight problem.  Mark has just replied to my memo and he will 
not be in Houston on that date.  Could we make it for August 28, 2000 ?

Thanks,

Kay  3-0643

   
	Enron North America Corp.
	
	From:  David W Delainey                           07/12/2000 03:40 PM

Sent by: Kay Chapman
To: Brian Redmond/HOU/ECT@ECT, Jean Mrha/NA/Enron@Enron, Julie A 
Gomez/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron, John J 
Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron
cc: Lillian Carroll/HOU/ECT@ECT, Melissa Jones/NA/Enron@ENRON, Venita 
Coleman/Corp/Enron@Enron, Jennifer Burns/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nicki 
Daw/NA/Enron@Enron, Kimberly Hillis/HOU/ECT@ect 
Subject: QBR HPL/LRC/Upstream Origination

Dave and Mark have asked me to arrange a meeting, QBR HPL/LRC/Upstream 
Origination, and I would like to know if August 22, 2000 from 1:00 - 5:00 pm 
will work for all of you?

Thank you in advance for your promt attention to this matter.

Thanks,

Kay 3-0643