Subject: Revised Organization Memo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2000 07:46:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ray, if Mark does not have any other comments - lets go ahead and send the 
memo out ASAP.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 07/12/2000 
02:41 PM ---------------------------

Raymond Bowen
07/12/2000 12:48 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Frevert/NA/Enron
cc: Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Joseph 
Deffner/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marsha Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Revised Organization Memo

Dave/Mark,

Attached is a revised memo reflecting Dave's comments.  Please let me know if 
you have any further thoughts.  For the rest of the week, I am going to be at 
Edward Ondarza's offsight, but I can be reached via cell phone (713-416-6429) 
or via email.  Marsha (x33356) can also track me down.

Thanks,

Ray