Subject: Draft organizational memo
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 17:17:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ray, couple of comments:
 a) Donahue is responsible for the portfolio management function but also 
incorporate the idea of Jeff being responsible for ENA's "capital book" (ie) 
managing existing deals and intimately involved in conjunction with Treasury 
and the various origination groups of which finance transactions get or don't 
get on our books;
 b) Has Fastow clearly put Defner in the ENA Treasurer role? - if so we 
should also mention this in the note;
 c) Chuck Ward ( Generation Investments); Don Miller ( Merchant Generation);
 and d) with regard to commodity structuring ensure it is clear that they 
will facilitate and structure the highest priority/value transactions across 
the organization even though they report to Janet (ie) they don't just work 
on East Origination deals.

Let me see the final before release. Make sure Mark is on side.

Regards
Delainey
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 07/12/2000 
12:03 AM ---------------------------

Raymond Bowen
07/11/2000 03:01 PM
To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT, Mark Frevert/NA/Enron@Enron
cc: Jeff Donahue/HOU/ECT@ECT, Janet R Dietrich/HOU/ECT@ECT, Kay 
Chapman/HOU/ECT@ECT, Marsha Schiller/HOU/ECT@ECT, Nicki Daw/NA/Enron@Enron 
Subject: Draft organizational memo

Attached is a first cut of a memo.  Let me know if you have any comments.

Ray

Ext. 37433