Subject: Monthly Mid Market Coverage Report
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Cc: [email-masked], [email-masked], [email-masked]
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 05:33:00 -0700 (PDT)

Ed, sounds like you have this handled - I would like to use your report as 
the example to use in other groups.  It can wait until you have it all 
completed.  You may want to think about EOL as well (ie) how many companies 
have you brought on-line, etc.

 summary:
  - coverage metrics;
  - market iniatives;
  - completed deals;
  - hot list;
  - EOL metrics.

Thxs
Delainey
 
---------------------- Forwarded by David W Delainey/HOU/ECT on 06/29/2000 
12:30 PM ---------------------------

	
	From:  Edward D Baughman                           06/29/2000 10:34 AM

To: David W Delainey/HOU/ECT@ECT
cc: John J Lavorato/Corp/Enron@Enron, Kevin M Presto/HOU/ECT@ECT, Tammy R 
Shepperd/HOU/ECT@ECT 
Subject: Monthly Mid Market Coverage Report

Dave:

I want to be sure I am on the right track for providing you ,John and Kevin 
with meaningful account coverage data. I envision a one page 
summary that provides you with a monthly and quarterly sub-region coverage 
ratio. I propose that the quarterly coverage standard be set 
at 100%. The monthly coverage standard would be at least 50%. These standards 
would drive consistent, ongoing coverage of commercially 
active customers. Less active or inactive customers would be contacted at 
least once a quarter to determine status changes and propose 
product structures. This reporting format would also place emphasis on each 
commercial team's coverage effectiveness or lack thereof.  I will 
derive this summary from a master customer list that will show contact dates 
and specific comments on customer status. I anticipate this master 
list to be 20-25 pages. I propose to provide you a copy of the master list 
quarterly in order to corroborate the monthly summary. Do my proposed 
coverage standards and reporting format meet your expectations?

In addition, I have asked my commercial teams to prepare regional business 
plans by July 12. A primary component of these plans will be
identification of major new business initiatives by sub-region. Tammy 
Shepperd asked me to provide you with an initial report this week. I 
don't want to provide you with something "half-baked".  Is it acceptable to 
allow my commercial teams to complete their plans then provide
you with our suggested initiatives by July 13 ? 

Finally, I have provided Tammy with reports on 1st/2nd quarter completed 
transactions plus a deal flow "hot list" .

Sorry for being verbose. Please advise. 

Thanks,     Ed